NAW 2019 takes place 4 to 8 March 2019
04 March 2019
This annual celebration of apprenticeships will bring the whole apprenticeship community together to celebrate the impact of apprenticeships on individuals, employers and the economy.
Take part in the‘BLAZE’ social content series – one post a day for the five days of The Week:
- Benefit – how you have benefited from employing apprentices and the return on investment
- Learn – what you have learned through hiring an apprentice? What learnings would you pass on to others considering it?
- Aspire – an apprentice’s view on what their apprenticeship has enabled them to achieve
- Zest – tell us why you and your apprentices are passionate about the value that apprenticeships bring
- Energise – explain what the cultural impact on your business
Celebrate Success. Bring your apprenticeship stories to life across social channels by taking part in #AskAnApprentice day on Wednesday 6 March, organising an apprentice Twitter takeover or asking an apprentice to write a blog for your website. Your apprentices can use this opportunity highlight how they have brought new energy and passion into your business.